May 30, 2009

I'll cry a million tears for you.

Ace Day
wasn't late for school because
I had dad fetching me over.

Had sexuality talk by derek.
Every year hearing the same old bah bah bah
Maybe derek did a better job though.
He potrait everything out very clearly.
He always do. :D
I mean...In English lessons.
Did some crappy worksheet.
First question was:
Do you think relationship=sex?
My answer was:
This is a lame and obvious question,
I will not answer it -.-
Tease derek a little.
LOL.

Inspiration talk by carolin tan ah ****
stupid turtle and rabbit story.
They extented it.
That's all -.-

JC visit.
Assemble at the arena,
Sun tanning for 20min?
Scorching hot -.-
Went JJC with some friends.
Overall feedback from MrHell,
Boring lousy very uninteresting.

Back to back.
Found out I had an oversized ace tee shirt.
Zzzzz ate the sucky lunch provided by school.
Photos photos.

Dragon boating.
The best part of the whole ace day.
The instructor was really humourous,
Made me laugh the hell out.
Well after the little trainings we had,
There was a race.
The sec 5 were split into 4 boats.
All I know was that my group managed to achieve 2nd position.
Gratz guys!!!
It was really hardwork,teamwork and resilence.
Alot of effort being put in.
ONWARD GESSIANS.

After school went library
Then kfc
Then mac
The basketball
Then my house
Slacked.
Then Henderson market.
Then beers.


Photos will be updated late
Sorry!!
Then home.

No comments:

Post a Comment