May 31, 2009

Yesterday.
Finish most part of psychosocial.
Now I just have to focus on joining the pieces together.
Went ikea,bought my light bulb <3
Like it alot :D
Bought picks at penisula.
Went tiong to meet ray.
Chats :D
But talk to him can vomit blood.
His English poor
My Chinese poor
So conclusion,communication dificulties LOL

Watch terminator with sis.
4/5,awesome movie.
I encourage everyone I go watch.
Though the brought in a little of "transformers"
It suit the movie pretty well.

Went ten tarik.
Had a long and hearty chat with her.
She was the one who finally realized,something is wrong
With this family,she was the one who made effort to change.
When she finally understand me,I felt so relief.
Like I finally some who really understand me totally.
And of course she tried to help me along with the problems I mention to her.
"the first step is always the most crucial."
And that's true.
I love you sis.
Though it sound alittle wrong.
But u made me felt alive inside.
Maybe not so much on the outside yet...
But I'll change :)
Hahaha I still remember how a cry baby I was back then.
Just looking at how hard we tried to hold our tears back...
Feels like we are still the same old cry babies back then.

One day.
This family will change to the better.
"As long as effort is put in,the result doesn't matter"

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment