Crappy day.
Was late for
School,AGAIN because I forgot to
Keep the clothes drying outside.
&coincidentally,it rained -.-
&coincidentally,2 bus ran away will I was going and coming back
Fuck.
I even brought my windbreaker along.
And it just suddenly stop raining and the
Weather just turned bloody hot.
Fuck #2.
School=boring.
Meet the parents session.
Second sis came along instead.
She was late.
And in class she was complaining I never give her respect.
And also that she's like covering up shits for me.
Thanks anyway.
Slack at wee leng's house.
Watched animes.
Went down for lunch.
Came back.
Then watch he and jasmine play wahjong.
Then watch YouTube lame videos.
Then went home.
Some stupid motorcyclist
Drove pass me and de stupid "container"
Hit my left arm real hard.
I turned around,stared at him.
He stopped,turned around and stare me back.
Didn't even bother to apologize.
Fuck #3
Gonna bath
Bye peeps
Photos
Will be uploaded tomorrow or later.
No comments:
Post a Comment