Lim Wee Leng aka ah long.
Swee came over to my house.
With his pathetic 8GB itouch that cost around US300
And by coverting it into Singapore dollar,
That amount of money can buy him a 32GB itouch in Singapore.
Transfered songs,
And because I any how go register his iPod,he couldn't download
Games from the application store.
So sorry :X
Went for tution next.
It was the first time for Gavin to join us.
We were like fucking around with each other while jeremy
Was writing on the board,the answers.
Haha I finally seemed lively for the first time at de tution center.
Met up with wee leng and friends
At tiong to have dinner.
We went maxwell again...this time they all had fish bee hoon except for me.
Ate orh jian.and some "funny taste" de cocktail beancurd thingy.
Taste like almond -.-
Walk to chinatown point,
Went to the cosplay shop...AGAIN...
This time round I bought a FF8 necklance as deco for my precious bag. LOL
And a complete set of FF7 poster-calender.
It was REALLY cheap because the calender was based on the previous year.
Didn't get bothered by it actually.
Just love cloud alot so I bought it.
Went tiong park next.
This part very long,lazy type so I shall skip it.
Basically it was emo,fun,and surprises.
Oh ya I tried playing the L4D in yishi's Laptop.
No way I'm ever gonna do that again.
The worst experience I had before.
Sorry but this is the truth :xxx
Went market.
Had a glass of heineken.
Was feeling abit too well as I didn't really had much stuff in my stomach.
So...ya,was throwing up a little.
And just tonight
I got to know zi qi and grace abit.
Yeah.
yeah,i could let go.
yeah,i could wait.
but no matter what,
it takes two hands to clap.
yeah,i could wait.
but no matter what,
it takes two hands to clap.
No comments:
Post a Comment