May 24, 2009

23 May

Guitar lesson-screwed up the most today.
I kept forgetting the beats and couldn't even
Listen through ear how many times Ive to strum.
Fail~~

Went megabite eat.
Saw alex kana a big scolding from ken.
Felt bad for him...cox the fatty was scolding him
Loudly infront of the whole cafe.
If it's me I'll rather quit working there.
Pay so low,no extra money given even if u com early or go off late,
Boss all so fucked up,full timer must work full day almost for all day,
Most of all,the cafe is missing out teamwork.
Fail.
Bought a jap pasta.the taste was....pretty ordinary :X
Cooked by our master pasta chef,raynold of course.

Played basketball with hock zheng and friends for a while.
Kai jie came over to my house,
Taught me a little "more than words"
I didn't bother to learn the whole thing because
Acoustic SUCKS seriously.
The strings are so thick that my fingers are always hurting alot.
Kai jie was there saying "Now U know how I feel!!" REPEATEDLY.

Went down to play basketball again.
Cox the stupid asha say he can only reach at a later time.
My aiming sucks totally that day.
Wasn't concentrating.
Sucks to be me.
When time was up,yeah
Saw the bus leaving,so I chiong to the bus stop
Run halfway then I realise that I forgot to grab my headset
So I sprinted all the way back
Then went with full blast to the bus stop.
Saw grace's mom.
We were like...both choinging to the bus stop,
Just that we were running from different directions.
When I first reached,she smiled at me after she reached too.
I dun even know what does that mean.
Anyway I was sweating like never ending.
Totally wet top to bottom,even my pants -.-
In bus,nobody dare to come close to me.muhahaha

Met up with asha,
Check out all the cool designs from artists
And the guitar on the poster really made
Me..."WOW" when I saw it LIVE there lols
It looks more cool over there where you see the actual real thing.
Saw some dude buying one of the thousand over bucks guitar,
They actually gave away free caskets. Waoh.

Bought picks,
Guitar guide book,
Tuner,
Slipknot with their new mask-poster.

Went off.
Last minute decided to go with asha and meet his friends(ex-gessians)
While waiting for his friends at starbuck,
We chatted ALOT.
Haha funny stories from both of us.

When they finally arrived,
They were giving the face "who the hell is that guy"
Then I told them that I don't exist in gess.
Joked around then one fella say "oh ya I remember you,
The guy who always hide behind the stage...blah blah blah"
I was like....yahhhh the guy...who always go around stalking people.
Hahaha
Walked together with them,to city hall station.
Said my goodbyes,left for raffles bus stop.

At the bus stop..was kinds bored.
Called wee leng,ask him if he wanna hang out or something.
We decided to go drinking.
Hahaha he failed to pass the round at the counter.
Thank alot to the stranger who helped us to.
Hahaha it was damn kind of him to offer to help us.
Bought some junk food also.
Hate drinking beers without appetiser(think I spell wrongly)
Hahaha saw a couple of police at the hdb flat void deck
Scare the crap out of me. Wee leng was totally like heck care la -.-
We walk a different path to de carpark.
Yeah we were chatting ALOT and drinkng there.
Hahaha another funny story of himself in the past.
Was abit sleepy because the beer?
So I went off at only 11 plus.
Hahaha there was never enough time to talk finish.

Reached home.
The first thing I did was to put up the slipknot poster
On the wall infront of my desk.
Hahaha.

Photos coming soon.
How soon?
Depends on when I can use my sis pc again.

Bye readers!





I'm just a shattered broken glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment