Yesterday.
Hellish day.
Was late because I didn't have the time to set alarm clock.
The first fucking person I saw in class was,carolin tan(principal)
-.- was screwed by her of course.
English next.
Got back my results.
Extremely disappointed.
Well,I should learn from those mistakes.
Math.
As usual mrkung failed in motivating us.
He was pissed as only 2 person passed his
Fugging so-called-easy test.
Chem
Mah was alittle not so pissed.
Guess she was expecting this kind of results already.
Hais,score really badly for practical not to mention paper 2...
Phy
Yeah...I totally pissed off mr chan.
In a more brutal way,
He actually make use of me to sculd the class.
Well,we are equal now?
After school went wisma with bk to collect his phone.
Had a haircut at queens.didn't really cut much actually.
After that,ate lunch downstairs with wee leng/Wei long/ghost.
Actually ah long sounds better.
He was suaning me cox I thought all laksa got give chopstick de.
But it's not true? Katong's one dun have.
Went my house,mess up my guitars alittle.
The learning of the basics screwed him.
Played mahjong.
With kaiz Kenneth hock and ah long.
Hahaha.took turns.
Went down for basketball afterwards.
Only me ah long and ah hock.
Was kinda in my sleeping attire.lols
Played match with nick's gang.
We totally trashed them.Just for that day.
I guess we cordinated pretty well,dats why.
Most of the scores were by ah hock and long's good aimings.
Or tyco?
Anyway,we stayed on alittle while more after hock left.
He agreed to leaving us with the ball.
Me and long were like chopping all the way.
Like suddenly our aiming improved tremendously.
I was actually supposed to be dead that night.
The bus almost crash onto me while I was heading towards
The road,stupidly,didn't realizing the bus,to pick up the basketball.
Hahaha.the bus driver was pretty pissed.
No comments:
Post a Comment