May 16, 2009

13-14 may.
Bk's chalet.
Work up early,went great world nearby.
Bought vodka!! Yays I finally get to pass this shop.
The feeling is so damn shiok. ^ ^
Called john,screwed him,told his I bought de vodka already,
Then he screw me,because he made de effort to rush home all that...
Hahaha.
Played cs source.
Few rounds,screwing and pawning bots.
Grab a ride from grand to tiong,
Met the girls at mac.
John and kaiz came,followed by beng shiang and wee leng.
Took mrt to....forgot where.
Took bus to downtown.
Check in.
Check in the room.
Screw up the whole place.
Then I finally realize I fogotten to bring the fucking tv cable
Connected to de ps2...
-.- thank Jesus I had dennis aka Lao da,to travel to my house and kapo the cable.
Thanks buddy!
Went wow wow wet with boon keat,hock zheng,jiemin and Ming Xian.
Quite fun.
Especially the tsunami,hahaha we were like forming a circle while drifting away.
The U thingy and the big float thingy where we all could sit in together.
Hahaha,got abit tanned.yays.
Oh ya,we had the waterfall pool.
Love the "massage".
Went back to chalet,the others started BBQ already.
Bathed,went down to join them.
We had like...broken satay stick. -.-
Lots of chicken.
Yeah,brought vodka down,enjoy it with the rest.
Mixing the sparkling juice with it.
Vodka sure sucks like hell.
I just suddenly realized it.
I'm never ever gonna buy original vodka again.
Like what drinkers says,"vodka taste like water and bitterness"
I need something to get me drunk,
Something like barish Irish mint flavour.
Woo!!!!that's the best man...add a little bit of milk.
Wa...drink till shiok also can.
I swear I'm gonna get that for MY birthday.
Okay...back to the story.
After finishing like 9/10 of the vodka,
Swee hong went "I think I'm drunk" x10
Wee leng drank 2 full,plain vodka down his throat,
And slept in the chalet for like 3-4 hours straight.
Occupying the whole bed...-.-
Should have kicked him off the bed eh? He was sleeping so soundly anyway.
I was totally not drunk.
That was the reason why I hate vodka...
I was just abit dizzy, headache ,angry and dunno-what-I'm-doing side effects.
So...sorry for the people who I've shouted fug...chee bye...or what ever.
I swear it wasn't intentionally.
Zzz at around 10 plus,we actually decided to go to de beach,
And thanks to all the people who pang sei us one by one,
We decided not to.
We end up searching for the red house,
End up having more people who were totally no interested,pang sei us.
So leaving me,wee leng,birthday boy,hock zheng, to go de red house.
And guess what?
IT'S GONE!!!!!
We saw a little mansion in there...
The old houses were gone except one of them...
It was pretty shocking for us to know that the redhouse is
Gone and totally changed in half a year!
Well,we didnt went in to get a closer look because some people wasn't really interested.
So we
Web back,finishing the whole bottle of sparking juice.
Reach chalet,bath,went cheers to buy jack Daniel,failed.
T.T I guess I still can pass through 7-11and cheers.
So sad,end up bringing a ribena and sprite back to chalet.
Mixed with de 1/10 vodka left.
Taste pretty good actually,just that the gaseous of sprite is not there,
Or else it would have been perfect.
The rest watched unborn while I was taking a nap.
After that...I went downstairs emo.
Finish up the vodka.
Saw cats walking around me.
With the cute little going-to-cry eyes.
I was like..."I only have candies"
so I threw them one.
They sniffed it and walked off.
Went back
Chalet,slept a little,watched alittle unborn,
Sleep alittle,played guity gears for like 2 long hours?
Woah.
Slept for 1-2 hour.
Everyone work up.
Went mac eat breakfast,
Came back and played the stupid game,
Till like it was time to check out?
Took mrt to tiong.
At first everything settled,everyone going for chalet.
End up?one by one going home.
Leaving us with swee hong hock zheng and birthday boy.
Played cs dota gunz and l4d
Waited 40mims for bus,went home,sleep.
Till today morning 7am.


Shall post photos and
Talk about today,tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment