August 24, 2009

Everyday I'll dream
Away to a world where
I can be me and not you.
You try to save me from
Myself but if I can't
Even trust myself how
Can I trust you? I'll
Silently beg you to help
Me out just one last time
So I won't hurt myself
And you too. The world
Has betrayed me one
Too many times so now I'm
Drowning in a painful
Memory where they gave
You two shots to the back
Of your head. And so
I'm alone now with
No one but myself, the
Darkness, and this gun in
My hand. Voices whisper to
Me that I'm not anybody
Important and I'm nothing
Worth fighting for. I
Slowly bring my beautiful
But deadly death to
My head and no looking
Back. As my last tainted
Tears fall to their death
I whisper to the wind
Don't cry to me if you
Loved me... You would be
Right here with me. If
You want me... Then come
Find me... Make up your
Fucking mind already.
All that is left to do
Is pull the trigger and
It'll be all over and
I will be nothing more but
A dead memory in the
World's black hole of a
Heart. And we will all be
Dead in the world's heart
One way or another...

credit:

Dead Memories by ~tokiohoteltomkluver


No comments:

Post a Comment