June 8, 2009

Long way...

Been really busy these few days till I lost count of what day today.
Think I'm slacking way too much.
Really gotta study NOW.
'u fail to plan u plan to fail'
Later gonna head school for poa ap.
Think Ill choing study after that.
Anyway,I bought contact lens yesterday.
-.- it was the extension thingy,not really what I've expected.
First attemp to wear it,fail.
Then lens caused too much irritations to my eyes.
(btw,3 people so steady sio,wan pierce all go together,i not steady leh,never go pierce,sorry)
Tried again later when I met up with hock zheng and adeline.
Locked myself up in de cubical(shit I think spell wrong)
Took about 15mins to finally put on the contacts.
They say I look girly :(
Zzzz.
Jas say I look okay :D
Aiya,since buy oready,
People,u have to get used to seeing me liddat. :P

Hmm going off for ap leh.
Photos...laterz.

Oh ya,good luck to all my ngee ann friends.
Heard that ya people having exams today.
Good luck er jie!

No comments:

Post a Comment