This Afterlife.
June 14, 2009
do you really love him/her ?
discribe's your true feelings about him or her !
do you look in your lover eyes ?
yes all the time
like dduhh!!
yes but I feel so shy!
somtime's no..
do you forgive him/her if he/she make a mistake?
yes because I trust him/her !
1. I dump him/her 2. I make fun of him infront of the hole school.
nop!
it takes time
do you try to look the best in his/her eyes ?!
yes all the time
noo... she already want me ..!
who cares about my look
usually but I know he/she doesn't care about the outside look..!
how long did you wait for him/her ?
1-3 years
actualy 3 days she/he already realy want's me!
not so long
no time
so .. do you think you love him/her ??
amm... yes.............. (I Think )
noo but he helps me with my homeworks!
yes so much! <3>
no but I feel sad to breakup with him/her..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment