May 4, 2009

Sunnyday.

Slept late at 3 plus this morning.
Was watching a lame movie.
Well,at least the dance was pretty good.
Like how de plump guy dance,john! Go learn hip hop.

Woke up at 1 today.
Coughing like hell.
As usual.
Took a quick bath,had lunch and hurry out.
Just when I got on bus,recieved a message that
Todays study plan was cancelled.
Figured out that I had to study alone.
Well,in the end we have wee leng and his god sister.
Before they arrive,I had this small group of lower sec gessians
Creating alot of noise and disturbence in macdonalds.
Didn't care that much,was blasting disturbed music on my headphones.
Wee leng came and he was like -.-
Left behind my ss book with him as I went tution.
Tution teacher was going through the chemistry guide book.
Had a break in between.
Was craving for alcohol,so I went 7-11 buy by myself for the first time.
Was pretty nervous,but I didn't showed it on the outside.
So...as I was acting all cool and steady,I forgot the price of breezer,
So I went towards the counter to ask for the price.
This is when the fucking bangala came out.
When I ask him the price he was like "eh boy you want I call police or not?"
Seriously if I was actually 18,I would have bashed him up.
So I was like...what the fuck do you want?
"show me your IC"
I replied,"never bring"
"then you call your parents now"
I replied,"seriously,if you don't want sell then forget it fuck face."
"ka ni na,you want get me into trouble issit?"
I replied,"eh,you don't want sell don't sell lah,talk so much for what?(knnbccb)"
zzzz in the end I had to put back the breezer and walk off in a pissed manner.
Seriously,I have never gotten so pissed before.
Stupid WL was laughing at me saying a noob.
Damn fucking suay these days.

After tution bus-ed to BM mac.
Skip the introduction part,
I didn't even flipped open my ss book for the whole time in mac.
Went to KFC tabao the new "salsa burger meal"
Was caught straight away when I was returning to my seats. = =
The old lady was like (you better don't eat ar,you eat here I kill you ar)
Okay,fine that was lame.
Played a little truth but no dare again,before we left.
Kinda get to know each other better?
I don't know but I just feel this way.
Hahaha wee leng's love life eh?
And the tissue paper aunty. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment