Life pretty much sucks these day.
Quarrelled with hock today.
Cox of some fucked up stupid reason.
Got back el paper 1.
Another disappointment.
Ain't it great?
Passed compo.
Failed letter because I wrote the
Wrong format and copy alittle shits from the question.
EM-mrkung teaching the class a wrong solution,
Nobody realized,nobody cares.
Not even the assistant teacher.
Ss-passed SBQ,failed ss cox I didn't even studied for it.
Poa-free period,blasting music next door.
Geo-fuck that.
Pon english ap.
Ate meat ball pasta at pasta mania with ah long.
Nachos too
A last min decision to watch angels&demons
Pretty cool.
But they totally copied the dark knight for the
"plan" thingy.
I think our understanding level is too high dats what we
Find the movie boring.
Went queens next.
Finally bought my buget wind breaker.
Oh ya...met up with swee hong,he was buying contacts.
Went home.
Makan,join BK and ah long at basketball court.
Had a few matches,pretty fun because we had a professional
In our team.damn relax and fun.
He was like trashing max in his face.
Hahaha.
Sorry guys,
Couldn't find time to upload photos on my CPU
Like now...I'm actually using my itouch to blog and tag.
I promise to find time okay?
And it will definately not disappoint u guys xD
ByE...my readers.
Beautiful night ain't it?
That scene in angels and demons,
Where the helicopter flew up and blast in the dark sky.
That was the best thing I've ever seen.
I pray to god but
I dunno if he's listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment